Pages

Sunday 21 July 2019

My dream about Honorable Bryan Kramer in May 2017

Will  Police Minister (pictured) Hon. Bryan Kramer give-up fight against  corruption  in Papua New Guinea?

The short answer is: No!

Will he continue to fight against corruption in Papua New Guinea?

The short answer is: Yes!



This is what I saw in my dream!
I saw a huge snake sleeping on a sandy beach. The snake’s head and tail were hidden in the sand. Only the body was exposed to  public view. My heart was racing as fear submerge my world. I walk slowly closer to see the snake.

The snake: Its head and tail were buried in the sand. Then the snake's serpentine movement -s-shape under the sand causing significant impact thus sending off huge flames of fire, smoke and dust like those seen in the war zones.  I hold my heart in fear that the snake was going to drown the Island.


While I was standing helpless watching, a young man running towards the snake with bow and arrow shoot the snake on its belly. Then he pulls out the arrow ran towards me.

What did I saw on the tip of the arrowhead? It was a small parcel? He slowly opens the packet, and it was Papua New Guinea flag. As he open the packet, I saw Hon. Bryan Kramer’s name was written on Papua New Guinea flag. The end of my dream!

Interpretation
Individuals may have their own interpretation and perhaps not align with the way I view. But this is what I can interpret to the best of my ability.

Hon. Bryan Kramer loves this country at his heart. He will fight the snake-the corruption in Papua New Guinea with his heart, mind and soul.

He will not relinquish his fight for corruption in Papua New Guinea easily. He has already fought the big fights like dethroning the Peter O'Neill's government  and he will continue to fight until he says he’s done.

Warming to others!

To those who want to engage in corrupt activity while Hon. Bryan Kramer is around, stop it! Those who want to fight with him; stop it or fight with substance as he will always triumph over your opinion.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

PNG Issues

13 healthy living tips-e-book.

M any times, we heard people saying, invest in properties, buying shares, and letting money make money but we do not often hear investing in...